Outdoor Advertising is the world's oldest form of mass communication, and the reason for this is simple: Outdoor Advertising Works!
- Outdoor advertising has a lower cost per thousand than any other type of advertising. Outdoor advertising costs 80% less than television commercials, 60% less than newspaper advertising, and 50% less than radio advertising. Outdoor Advertising communicates ideas at the lowest possible prices.
- Outdoor advertising is the only type of media that has constant exposure. It can’t be thrown away or turned off. No other type of advertising allows your message to be displayed 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Outdoor is very effective as a single media campaign, or it can add reach, impact and frequency to any media mix.
- Outdoor Advertising provides a constant reminder, keeping your name, service or product fresh in your target consumer’s mind and will reach and influence your consumers when they are on their way to make a purchase.
- People spend more time in driving in their vehicle than they do to reading the paper or watching the news.
- 3/4ths of Americans rely on billboards to find places while they are traveling, keeping billboards in their constant line of vision.
- Outdoor advertising does not interrupt consumers in any way.